Dr. Spurthy Sirivella
A compassionate Medical Doctor and DHA Registered General Practitioner with a successful 8 years of background in the diagnosis, treatment and management of patient illnesses while considering cultural and social sensitivities. Acclaimed for making informed decisions to manage a variety of patient ailments. Skilled in the delivery of medical advice with a focus on patient assessments, correct diagnosis and effective treatment. Maintains a focus on collaborating with medical teams and health care
workers concerning medical issues and patient care.
Presented with a ‘Achievement of Excellence Award’ in 2019, recognition of excellent patient care.
Dr Spurthy Sirivella Graduated from NTR University of Health Sciences, India with remarkable grades. She has got her Basic Life Support (BLS) accreditation from American Heart Association, Valid Through Yr.2022. In the year 2020, she has completed her Part 1, Member of the Royal College of Physicians (UK). She is also a member of a clinical research team since 2017 that focuses on new anti-hypertensive medications in the GCC. Took part in the European Urogynecology Association conference and presented data sets that contributed to the region’s Urogynecology research.
- Graduated from NTR University of Health Sciences, India
- Basic Life Support (BLS) accreditation from American Heart Association
- Department of General Medicine, DM Health Care, UAE (August 2014-2021)
- Department of Cardiology, APOLLO HOSPITALS, India (May 2011-October 2011).
- Department of Nephrology, APOLLO HOSPITALS, India (November 2011-January2012).
- Department of Critical care, APOLLO HOSPITALS, India (February 2012- June 2012).
- Department of General Medicine, KALA HOSPITALS, India (July 2012-Dec2012)
- Department of Internal Medicine, KALA HOSPITALS, India (December 2012-March 2013)
- Department of Gynecology & Obstetrics, KALA HOSPITALS, India (April 2013 – Dec 2013)
English, Hindi, Telugu