Dr. Sadiya Abdul Khalam
Dr. SADIYA ABDUL KHALAM is a compassionate Doctor and DHA licensed medical practitioner with a successful background in diagnosing, treating, and managing patients’ illnesses and diseases.
She graduated from the Kerala University Of Health and Sciences. She had worked in Emergency Department for one year in NABH accredited trauma care center -Al Arif Hospital.
She had assisted in angioplasties, permanent pacemaker implantation surgeries, and other cardiac interventions. Also gained experience in the comprehensive treatment of patients suffering from sports injuries and management of medical conditions in athletes, has been a part of various sports events conducted in Dubai, and worked with DCAS and Dubai Ambulance.
Moreover, she is proficient in treating and managing sports injuries and advises exercise to improve athlete performance. She mentors future clinicians in academic, clinical, and research settings.
Apart from the above, she has studied advanced Aesthetic techniques such as lasers, Botox, and chemical peeling, enabling her to provide aesthetic service and proficiency to customers.
- Member of Indian Medical Association (IMA)
- Dubai Health Authority Licence
- Basic Life Support
- Advance Cardiovascular Life Support
- PHTLS from the American Safety and Health Institute.
- Internship in SUT Academy of Medical Sciences
- Al Arif Hospital in Emergency department (2018-2019)
- SK hospital – Internal medicine department (2019-2020)
- Aesthetics Internship in Pakkai Memorial Hospital
- Cardiology Internship in SK hospital (2021-2022)
- Cardiology Interventions
- Aesthetic Procedures
- Minor Surgical Procedures
- Sports Injuries
- General Medical Consultation
- Follow-up and Urgent care
- Acute and Chronic Health Management
- Pain Management
- Pulmonary Disorders Treatment
- Coronary Artery Disease Management
- Heart Failure
- Renal Disorders
- English, Hindi, Malayalam, Tamil