Dr. Saba grew up and studied in Sharjah, United Arab Emirates and she is a rank holder. She decided to be a part of the medical field as she had always dreamed about it when she was younger and chose to be a dentist after seeing how significantly dentistry can affect people’s lives.
Dr.Saba studied dentistry for six years and graduated from the well-known college of dental medicine at the University of Sharjah, where the study of dentistry is the longest in UAE. After graduation, she served as a dental intern in UDHS, handling urgent care clinics, Paediatric clinics, Mobile Dental Clinics and Comprehensive Clinics. During her dental internship, she treated many dental cases and did an entire month’s rehabilitation for many patients. She joined Dr. Galen organization Website/App as a recognized General Dentist, where she provided online dental consultations.
In 2022 she did volunteer work in Al Kuwait Hospital in Sharjah, where she gained a lot of valuable skills. Dr. Saba is passionate and well-motivated about dental medicine and very keen on delivering the best outcome for her patients and using the latest dentistry technology. She continually enhances her knowledge through dental conferences and webinars to update her knowledge about dentistry.
Her skills would include comprehensive treatment planning, Aesthetics, and Conservative dentistry.
- 2013-2019 – University of Sharjah College of Dental Medicine.
- 2019 – 2020 – Dental Intern at the University Dental Hospital of Sharjah
- 2021 – General Dentist as part of Dr. Galen’s Organization.
- 2022 – Volunteer in Al Kuwait Hospital.
- 2022 till Present -General Dental Practitioner in Nucleus Clinic
- General Dentistry
- Cosmetic Dentistry
- Diagnosis and Treatments Planning
- Supragingival and Subgingival Scaling
- Root Planning
- Direct Fillings & Indirect Fillings
- Non-surgical Extraction
- Root Canal Treatments
- Dental Crowns and Bridges
- Teeth Whitening
- Fissure Sealants
- Conservative Dentistry
- Aesthetics Dentistry
- English, Arabic